Features of this plugin are:
- Simple web hosting – Host simple websites directly in Bitbucket
- Commit and Publish – Edit and push, and your changes are live
- Version control – Automatic version control by Git
- Static web pages for every branch – Enable serving of static web pages per branch or tag
- Access control – Access control is based on repository permissions
- Relative links – Supports relative links and files stored in Git LFS
- Configurable navigation button – Select a branch you want to be accessible in the left navigation bar
After installation of the plugin, the web pages plugin option can be changed from a separate configuration tab of the Repository Settings page
HTML can be hosted using Pages for Bitbucket, and access to web pages depends on repository permissions. For users to view web pages in Bitbucket, they must have at least read access to the repository. Pages are not by default available for branches or tags in personal repositories due to security concerns. However, you can specify which groups are permitted to enable pages in personal repositories in the plugin’s settings.
Select one of the following web page content protection levels
Installation of The Plugin
- Log into your instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Sonar for Bitbucket Server via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Pages for Bitbucket Server. You’re prompted to log into MyAtlassian.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you’re using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Bitbucket instance.