Hello and Welcome to the world of automation with Azure Logic App. Today we will learn how to handle
the HTTP Redirect (302) error in Logic App with Design Implementation.
As we all know error handling is a must in each case whether you are a developer or an operational
So, let’s start with the steps for handling the HTTP error in the logic app workflow
Steps to Handle Error of Redirect
Here, In this example we are going to handle the HTTP reidirect error code 302 using in the logic app designer in it :
- First, we need to create the Logic app designer for the error code scenario, if you want to learn how to create the logic app, you can simply click here.
- So , to raise the HTTP redirect error we are using HTTP action where we will re-direct to raw url link which can show us the raised PR changes.
- After , we have used the HTTP action , then we need to skip to move forward to handle the HTTP Error :
- Here is the ended flow of Logic App with designer Implementation :
- We have changed the GitHub file and raise the PR for trigger in the Logic App Workflow :
- After running the GitHub PR commit in the Trigger, here is the ended result in the Logic App Workflow :
- Here is the ouput from the actions which Handles the Error 302 and make it successful output :
As we have shown in above steps, how we can handle the error of redirect of HTTP in Logic App Workflow.
As we have previously also seen in our earlier blogs How Azure Logic App Automation can help the Industry to work with more effectively and efficiently.
For more references please follow us to get the Industry and latest technology insights.